Direct Mail Services
Direct Mail Doesn’t Cost Money, It Makes you Money!
Direct mail is the core of our company. Although we offer printing and graphic design services, we consider ourselves as a direct mail company than anything else. Our main focus has been to maximize our clients response and return on marketing investment.
Our mailing department has the ablility to run 40,000 4″x6″ postcards an hour! If you need postcards printed and mailed in a hurry, look no further, Premier Mail Marketing, llc is your answer.
We offer postcard mailing, brochures mailing, letter mailing, postcard packages, neighborhood mailers, non-profit mailers, variable printer mailing and much more.
Direct Mail Services: We Make Direct Mail Easy.
Direct Mail doesn’t have to be difficult, expensive or confusing. Whether you need us to print and mail your postcard for the lowest price, or create a full package including everything from design to postage, our consultants can help.
Don’t Pay Retail For Postage…. EVER!
Paying retail for your postage is expensive and uneccessary. By letting Premier Mail Marketing, llc mail your postcards, we can save you over 60% off the cost of a stamp.
The post office gives us postage discounts for cleaning your mailing list, barcoding (automating) the mail, and presorting your addresses. Not only do you save money, but it results in less work for you and higher mail deliverability.
Mailing Services We Provide:
- Presorting of your mailing list
- Address correction (CASS/DPV) and validation to ensure lowest postage rates
- Addressing and Barcoding (faster USPS processing and deeper postage discounts)
- Non-Profit Mail Preparation
- Envelope Inserting up to 9?x12?
- Banding / Collating
- Live Stamping (makes mail piece seem more personal)
- Wafer Seal / Tabbing (opaque or white)
- Glue Dotting
- Hand Inserting / Assembling / Kitting
- Variable / Personalized Lasered Letters / Mail Merge
- Use of our permit and delivery to the post office
- Free mail consultation with a direct mail expert. ($75 Value)
- Free artwork file review, to ensure that your artwork is designed to receive the lowest postage rate ($25 value)
- Free Drop Ship Preparation when applicable (Get your mail there faster for less) ($39 value)
- Our Direct Mail Guarantee (Priceless!)
First Class Postage vs. Standard Automation Postage
The major difference between first class and standard mail is the delivery transit time. First Class mail generally delivers in 1-4 business days depending on where you are located and Standard mail delivers anywhere from 2-12 days. If you have a time sensitive postcard, we don’t recommend standard mail under most circumstances. The post office will delay standard mail delivery depending on their workload and this is especially evident during holiday seasons. Their first priority is First Class. Another important factor in deciding between standard and First Class mail is returned postcards. Standard mail does not get forwarded back to you if the recipient does not live at the address. Undeliverable standard mail is thrown away unless requested otherwise.